Early man’s attempts at flying included sewing feathers onto his arms or trying to harpoon a passing comet. Learn to fly the new-fashioned way with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$139 for a 30-minute scenic flight for two (a $285 total value)
- Flight over Boston, Wachusett Mountain, Worchester, or your home (a $200 value)
- Take-home video and pictures of the experience (an $85 value)
$169 for a two-hour introductory flight experience for one (a $450 total value)
- Welcome-to-flight package, logbook, completion certificate, and photographs (a $40 value)
- Ground and preflight instruction (a $150 value)
- 45-minute flight in a Cessna 172 (a $175 value)
- Fuel surcharge (a $10 value)
- Take-home video of the flying experience (a $75 value)
Introductory flight experiences equip novice fliers with the tools to take the steering column of a Cessna 172 while an FAA-certified instructor oversees. The experience begins with ground instruction and a preflight check to make sure that all aircraft components are in proper working order. Once airborne, the student may take the controls while a camera rolls, capturing the experience on film to show off to friends and family. Students receive a flight certificate and can enter the time spent aloft into their new logbook.
Noble AirVentures LLC
The licensed instructors at Noble AirVentures LLC build bridges into the sky for aspiring aviators through programs that range from introductory flights to pilot-certification courses. Students learn to confidently take off, land, and bank at the helm of a Cessna 172 aircraft, each carrying modern avionics equipment and rigorously inspected to exceed FAA safety standards. When not teaching new generations of pilots, the team takes passengers aloft on photo flights, which give professional and amateur photographers the chance to capture images of the Boston skyline and Fenway Park or produce an accurate answer key to this year's corn maze.