All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for a Family Feast dinner package from either of Old Shawnee’s two locations (a $29.99 value)
- Since it started in the old McAnany home in Shawnee in 1969, Old Shawnee Pizza, a local Italian institution, has remained steadfast in its commitment to quality ingredients
- Creative Italian-inspired menu features fresh, handmade pizza dough, and homemade red sauce
- Old Shawnee’s Family Feast ($29.99) includes a one-topping Biggin’ Pizza, four small salads, one small order of breadsticks, and one pitcher or two liters of soda
- Eat-in or carry out from either the Shawnee or Kansas City location
Yelpers award the Shawnee location of Old Shawnee Pizza an average of 4.5 stars and Citysearchers give it a four-star average: > * Great pizza, REAL cheese………….pizza menu offers selection not found at your ordinary fast food pizza store. – kellsanie, Citysearch > * Luv it! Cozy and comfortable setting. Great speciality pizzas and their stuffed mushrooms and house salad dressing are fantastic. – Kristin M., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table/carryout. Dine-in or carryout only. No cash value. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Shawnee Pizza and Italian Kitchen
Cooking up Italian staples and baking pizza has been a Walker family tradition since 1969, first at a pizza franchise and now at their own Old Shawnee Pizza and Italian Kitchen. They use the skills they've perfected over the last 40 years to make everything from their Alfredo-topped ravioli stuffed with three types of seafood to their Midwest-style pizzas on homemade dough.
They first top their inventive pizzas with sauces such as the classic red, salsa, spicy peanut, or garlic olive oil. From there, they use their multitude of unique toppings to create most any pie their customers can dream up, barring ones that bear an uncanny resemblance to Burt Reynolds. They also cook up specialty pizzas such as the Caribbean Jerk, made with jerk sauce, chicken, onions, pineapple, and roasted red peppers.