All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $179 for 20 units of Botox ($260 value)
During a pretreatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Old Town Medspa
Within its serene, breezy setting, Old Town Medspa's team employs cutting-edge technology to noninvasively address clients' aesthetic concerns. The corner studio is helmed by a pair of twins and board-certified physicians, Drs. Nael Gharbi and Shazel Gharbi, who oversee the clinic's procedures. Read on to learn about a few:
- Body sculpting: The staff employs Vanquish Me's radio-frequency technology to target stubborn fat deposits and reduce the body's overall circumference. Several short, pain-free treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- HydraFacial: This multistep skincare service features the Vortex-Fusion serum delivery system, which simultaneously removes grime from pores while nourishing skin, resulting in a smoother, more radiant complexion.
- Cosmetic injectables: Old Town Medspa administers Botox injections, which are designed to relax wrinkle-forming muscles, as well as dermal fillers that can fill in fine lines and plump cheeks and lips.
- Microneedling: Also known as collagen-induction therapy, this treatment creates thousands of microscopic channels in the skin. This spurs formation of new tissues, which results in an improved appearance.