A bullet travels at hundreds of miles per hour, much like a beam of light or a kiss blown by Paul Bunyan. Work on your quick-draw skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a shooting-range package for two (a $103.42 total value)
- Firearm rental (a $16.31 value each)
- Box of ammo (a $16.31 value each)
- Range fee (a $16.31 value each)
- Targets (a $2.18 value each)
- Ear and eye protection (a $4.31 value each)<p>
$96 for the above shooting-range package for four (a $206.84 total value)
OMB GUNS & Indoor Range
The weapons experts at OMB GUNS & Indoor Range provide marksmen with the resources and guidance to sharpen their firearms proficiency. Officers supervise the indoor range at all times, maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for shooters of all skill levels. They also happily help out first-time visitors by demonstrating proper stance and aiming. Training programs include an intensive eight-hour firearms-safety course that teaches students the basics of wielding a firearm and how to properly load your glue gun. To encourage camaraderie and add some competitive motivation, OMB’s team organizes shooting leagues and posts high scores.
OMB Guns & Indoor Range
- 13 25-yard, indoor lanes
- Automatic targeting system
- Range-officer supervision and help available at all times
- Lanes accomodate firearms up to .50 caliber
- Handguns and rifles for rent
- Available calibers include .22, 9 mm, .45, and .380
- Firearms by popular manufacturers such as Beretta, Glock, and Smith & Wesson
At a Glance
The experts at OMB GUNS & Indoor Range provide their clients with the resources and guidance needed to sharpen their firearms proficiency. They help out first-time visitors at the range by demonstrating proper stance as well as hosting programs such as a 90-minute handgun-safety course. To encourage camaraderie, OMB's team also organizes shooting leagues. The facility's Ti Entertainment Simulation System provides an alternative to live-fire practice, allowing visitors to participate in one of the more than 400 training scenarios.
98% of 492 customers recommend
“Try it, you'll love it. The employees are very helpful.”
“You have to buy their ammunition on their rental guns, but , it is reasonable. Great fun.”