Personal college counselor and certified funding specialist helping you to navigate the admissions and aid process.
About This Deal
FAFSA Completion & Financial Aid Counseling
We assist college-bound students and families throughout the financial aid process to maximize all available grant, scholarship, work and loan options.
- Assess family needs and resources to pay for college
- Review student credentials and school generosity
- Complete Financial Aid forms
- Review scholarship opportunities
- Explain each financial aid award
- Review for accuracy and negotiate awards
- Provide options and plan to pay for college
College Application Assistance and Essay Revision
We assist college-bound students and families navigate the college admissions process and determine an admission strategy.
Personalized Private Student Interview with a Professional College Counselor
- Written Feedback Provided to the Parent and Student(s)
- Recommendations for the Student
- Mentor for the College Process
- Professional Admission Guidance
- Admission Application Review and Assistance
- Admission Essay Review and Recommendations
- Personal scholarship search
Our House Wealth Advisors, College Planning Division, has been working with students and families across Chicago to help them navigate the increasingly complex college admissions process. We believe that there is an affordable option for all students wishing to pursue higher education.
Due to Covid-19, it has become even more complicated for our students. Trying to figure out test reporting strategies and which schools really mean test optional. We are committed to seeing your students through this challenging time.
About Our House Wealth Advisors
Our House Wealth Advisors have been helping families in the Chicago area for over 8 years. With a team of college counselors, financial advisors and college funding specialists, we are uniquely equipped to prepare students and families through the college admissions process.