Visitors can enjoy live music, flight exhibitions, buy airplane rides (starting at $99), and sample craft beer from different breweries
About This Deal
29 Brews Presents Props & Hops Craft Beer Fest:
- General admission
- What’s included: admission only for Festival, separate entry fee required for the rest of the Museum; eight 4-ounce drink tickets per person
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID for entrance.
- Date and times: November 20, 2021; 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Pets allowed: yes (on leash)
Additional Support from PS Resorts and Hot Purple Energy
- If the 2021 Props and Hops get cancelled due to Covid protocols, each ticket holder may either roll over the ticket to the next Props and Hops event, or request a refund.
About Palm Springs Air Museum
There are no ropes at the Palm Springs Air Museum—all the better to get close to one of the world's largest collections of operational World War II-era aircraft, plus a formidable range of Korean and Vietnam-era aircraft and exhibits that round out the collection.
- Size: four air-conditioned hangars totaling 86,000 s. ft, where 59+ flying and static aircraft are on display, ranging from WWII to Korea and Vietnam jets and helicopters, plus traveling exhibits.
- From the Press: CNN Travel named this one of the World's 14 Best Aviation Museums.
- Permanent Mainstay: Vintage Warbirds, Korea and Vietnam aircraft, a documentary theater, and a library with 9,500 volumes.
- Don't Miss: Conversing with the museum docents—many of them served in World War II and other conflicts.
- Hidden Gem: Tuskegee Airmen Mural and the Education Center upstairs.
- Hands-On Activity: flight simulators upstairs and the interactive kids' area.
- Special Programs: flight exhibitions and Saturday programs.
- Pro Tip: Go ahead and bring your dog—the museum welcomes friendly pets on leash.