Choose from Three Options
$119 for facial with choice of mask ($195 total value)
- Elemis Skin-Specific Facial ($165 value)
- Bilberry & Vitamin C Seaweed or Breakout-Busting Task Mask ($30 value)
$149 for a choice of massage and foot treatment ($250 total value)
- 50-minute Bamboo or Mandara Hot-Stone Massage (up to $155 value)
- 25-minute Chi-Revival foot massage ($95 value)
$189 for a massage and facial ($310 value)
- 50-minute Swedish massage ($145 value)
- Elemis Visible Brilliance facial ($165 value)
Mandara Spa at Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
Nestled inside the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Mandara Spa provides a luxurious escape from the bustle of the Strip. The 25,500 square foot space devotes every inch to relaxing and beautifying clients, whether they seek a skin-brightening facial or an exfoliating body treatment. Signature services, such as the Mandara stone therapy massage, combine soothing therapies with aromatic oils to further rejuvenate recipients. Couples can retire to private suites, enjoying custom services in spaces outfitted with whirlpool baths and whirlpool-free lounges.
The plush amenities extend beyond the spa's treatment rooms. Guests can take a dip into a cold plunge pool, or work up a healthful sweat in the eucalyptus steam room or dry sauna. The facility also features a fitness center, complete with cardio equipment and free weights.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel
3655 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Get Directions