The restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine and dishes such as fried calamari, an array of pastas, a burger and steak tips, or salads
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week
- View the menu and prices
About Pazza on Porter
Bold red booths popping out against light gray walls. Glowing light sconces encased in geometrical ornamentation. A floor-to-ceiling mural depicting old-world Italy. The decorative accoutrements at Pazza on Porter exude a casual, yet refined vibe that hints at what visitors will find on the menu—thoughtfully crafted Italian cuisine balancing tradition with modern flair.
- Classic Italian appetizer: the burrata—creamy mozzarella served with three types of prosciutto, a balsamic glaze, and olive oil
- For seafood-lovers only: risotto topped with calamari, shrimp, haddock, and scallops in a white wine and cherry tomato garlic sauce
- Most comforting dish on the menu: the hearty gnocchi stuffed with mozzarella and dressed in tomato sauce
- Fan-favorite entree: the veal parmigiana served with a choice of pasta
- Reason to stay for a while: There's a fully-stocked bar serving an array of specialty cocktails including espresso martinis and Bloody Marys topped with candied bacon.