Sushi is served raw, just like the drama on premium cable shows. Taste the real deal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $80 for an eight-course sushi-tasting dinner for two, redeemable Friday–Saturday ($140 value)
- $75 for an eight-course sushi tasting dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($140 value)
- $25 for $45 worth of pan-Asian cuisine for dinner, redeemable Friday–Saturday
- $25 for $45 worth of pan-Asian cuisine for dinner, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- Click here to view the menu.
Peony Pavilion is named after a famous 16th Century Chinese opera, a timeless love story that unfolds in a peony- and rose-filled garden. Though the restaurant itself isn't a garden, that doesn't mean it loses any of the opera's dramatic beauty—soaring ceilings, glistening pendant chandeliers, and stunning artwork make sure of that.
Against this vivid backdrop, diners sit down to a menu inspired by time-honored pan-Asian cuisines. They find Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and fusion dishes—which can easily be paired with any beverages guests wish to bring to the BYOB-friendly restaurant—along with sushi crafted at the large bar. Here, chefs craft specialty rolls such as the Valentine, which features crunchy spicy tuna on the inside and fresh tuna wrapped around the outside to protect it from stray Cupid's arrows.