Staff use FDA-approved PicoSure laser to erase all tattoo pigments, including black & hard-to-remove colors green, blue, orange & yellow
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $44 for Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 1"x1" ($120 value)
- $123 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 2.5"x2.5" ($225 value)
- $258 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 5"x5" ($ value)
- $382 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area of up to 8.5"x8.5"($625 value)
- $459 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 8.5"x11" ($825 value)
Numbing and a laser tattoo post care kit is also included in the value of each option.
About Phoenix Skin
The certified medical professionals at Phoenix Skin turn back time with medical-grade cosmetic services. Dr. Lee Laris spearheads the campaign to create beautiful visages across the city. Experienced in hair restoration and cosmetic surgery, he oversees a number of procedures including face lifts, hair rejuvenation services, earlobe repair, and tattoo removal. For tattoo removal procedures, licensed technicians use the newly FDA-approved PicoSure Laser to quickly remove even the toughest of colors. For a minimally invasive improvement, the doctor can also inject a dermal filler such as Botox or Juvederm into the skin, erasing lines and wrinkles around the face. Laser treatments, meanwhile, also erase sagging skin, leg hair, and regrettable tattoos, revealing the clear skin or forgotten Picasso painting underneath.