Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
What You'll Get
- What’s included: One CoolSculpting noninvasive body-contouring treatment on one area
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Physician Transformations
At Physician Transformations, board-certified physician Dr. Earl Bryant and his team transform physiques with laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, and laser spider-vein treatments. Their signature laser transformation, however, is a slimming one. Namely, SmartLipo body contouring. Once upon a time, Dr. Bryant was one of the treatment's earliest adopters in Bucks County, which means that today he has years of experience minimizing love handles, muffintops, and back fat without the typical too-small unitard. Instead, SmartLipo treatments work via laser light, melting fat and then removing it from the body––a process that requires only a tiny incision and local anesthesia.