Choose from Three Options
- $25 for $40 worth of Spanish food and tapas for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $29 for $40 worth of Spanish food and tapas for two, redeemable Friday–Sunday
- $45 for a paella-and-sangria meal for four (up to $80.96 total value)
The paella-and-sangria meal for four includes:
- Two portions of paella to be shared by four people (up to $41.98 value)
- Two desserts ($13.98 value)
- Pitcher of sangria ($25 value)
Paella takes approximately 35 minutes to prepare. See the full menu.
Picasso's Tapas & Restaurant
Appetizers are often a tiny fraction of a menu, but at Picasso's Tapas & Restaurant, they're nearly the whole thing. The Spanish eatery specializes in traditional chilled and warm small plates, ranging from mozzarella di bufala coated in cilantro and green-pepper marinade to shrimp, scallops, or clams sautéed in dry sherry. For heartier appetites, the culinary team crafts five versions of paella, chock full of everything from chorizo and pork tenderloin to seasonal veggies.
A generous selection of Spanish wines and sangrias complement feasts, which unfold in an intimate, romantic dining room adorned with Spanish- and Picasso-style artwork. Besides meals, the space often holds evening entertainment such as piano trios, a more melodious alternative to a soloist playing three pianos at once.