Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine tasting for two people ($54 total value)
- $56 for a wine tasting for four people ($108 total value)
Each pair of guests receives the following:
- Wine tasting for two ($20 value)
- Cheese and crackers ($10 value)
- Two glasses of champagne, reserve merlot, or reserve cabernet ($24 value)
Voted the No. 2 best winery on Long Island by the Long Island Press, Pindar Vineyards pours out 70,000 cases of wine each year. Fortunately, this popular spot can accommodate droves of drinkers—the tasting room can host as many as 3,000 guests at any given time. Run by the same family behind Duck Walk and Jason Vineyard, Pindar has also become known for its field of cheery yellow sunflowers, which blossom in the summer months and frequently save Christmas in the winter months. These blooms inspired the name of the 2010 Sunflower chardonnay, an oak-aged limited reserve that pairs well with the crunch of a summer salad.