Argentinian fare with a relaxed dining atmosphere located on a hill in Briarcliff Village
What You'll Get
Piropos Restaurant’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All employees wear masks and gloves and wipe down PIN pads between transactions
- Parties are required to maintain the appropriate distance
- Menus and tableware is single-use
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Piropos Restaurant’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Dine-in or curbside pickup
- Type of cuisine: Argentinian
- Valid for the dinner menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid for the banquet. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Piropos Restaurant
Rated one of the 10 best restaurants in the Kansas City area by USA Today, Piropos Restaurant lies on a hill in Briarcliff Village, offering a unique view, warm atmosphere, and fresh foods prepared in the Argentinean style. The worldly fare of Argentina comes with touches of Spanish, Italian, French, and other cuisines, ensuring that every bite is chock-full of flavor. And this is especially true at Piropos Restaurant, which offers a relaxed setting and views of the Kansas City skyline complete with white linen-covered tables and plenty of wine or the house cocktail Ar-gin-tini, if you so ask. On a visit, here are some Argentinean dishes you can sample:
- All sorts of empanadas, from ham and cheese to caprese
- Apps such as crab cakes with cilantro pesto aioli
- Salads including the special Piropos Chop, with romaine lettuce, crispy pancetta, carrots, onions, and Stilton blue cheese dressing
- Steaks such as the 8oz. peppercorn encrusted filet in brandy cream sauce , 22oz. bone-in ribeye, or the grilled beef medallions.
- Seafood such as pan-seared blackened halibut with lobster risotto, julienned veggies and roasted red pepper sauce