During adult group lessons learn swing basics in classes; focus on putting or short or long games in clinics
What You'll Get
- Each clinic or lesson is 1,5 to 2 hours long, include practice golf balls, and are offered between June and August every year. All Get Game Golf Clinics and lessons are either in the mornings or Saturday and Sundays or, at 7 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Get Golf Game One includes learning the game of life from tee-to-green with this express overview of golf basics, the golf swing, hitting each club, demos, common faults and fixes, Q&A, routines, the long game, approach game, and short game, concluding with supervised practice and a fun game of baseball, football, or basketball golf to test new skills.
- Get Golf Game Two includes learning how to move from the range mats to real grass, negotiating divots, hitting from uneven lies, sand, hitting pitch shots, chipping shots, putting, common faults and fixes, Q&A, demos, and concluding with supervised practice and a fun game of baseball, football or basketball golf to test new skills.
- Private lesson includes learning how to actually play golf, working on a particular aspect of the game or finally breaking 100 or 90 with this custom express Clinic that covers grass, divots, bad lies, approach, pitch, chip, bumps, sand and putting, as well as offers an express 3-hole private playing lesson. This can also be used for a 30-minute private lesson at Diversey Range.
- View the calendar
- Click here to view clinic details
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. All classes are for adults18+ or if kids are there, the parents must take the class with them. $10 for Clinic or Range Mat\Ball Fees and\or $25 Green Fee for 9 holes of Golf (3 instructed), NOT included; cash only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Play Golf and Tennis
Play Golf and Tennis is a division (club) of Chicago DIY Learning Center. Play Golf and Tennis's instructors help students hone forehands and chips throughout the year. Aspirant tennis players and golfers improve their game at the Diversey Driving Range and the Hamlin Park tennis courts in the summer, and on Mars in the event of a planetary evacuation. Players learn either sport under the direction of renowned golf and tennis professional Ron Carroll, or work on executing perfect turns in a nonfunctioning golf cart with instructor-supplied engine noises.