Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for five yoga classes ($75 value)
- $49 for eight yoga classes ($115 value)
- Valid only for Jim or Kathy’s classes.See the [class schedule (http://www.pulsationyoga.com/schedule.html).
- New, local to Illinois students only
- Please call to register ahead of time
"Jim and I want to be first and foremost of service to the students," shares Pulsation Yoga co-owner Kathy Simonik. "It's really all about them." This approach’s "strong emphasis on community and education" is what gives the yoga center its welcoming feel. Here, students of all levels are made to feel comfortable in classes that range from beginner to advanced, whether they're learning sun salutations for the first time or twisting into new asanas to challenge themselves. Each class begins with centering practitioners before they move through various poses, all of which bolster both a stronger core and a focused mind.
When people first arrive, "they might feel disconnected," states Kathy, "but they leave feeling better about themselves." The same community approach is weaved into Pulsation's workshops, which feature master teachers leading students toward deepening their practice, as well as yoga trips that whisk students to zen-like locales including Hawaii, Sedona, Arizona and California's Napa Valley.