Cryotherapy reduces inflammation and pain while boosting the metabolism to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes
About This Deal
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Average length of session: two to three minutes
R3Stretch helps clients relax, recover, and feel revitalized thanks to its selection of wellness services, which it offers in a physical-therapy-style setting.
- Assisted stretching promotes flexibility, helping improve athletic performance and reducing the risk of injury in clients of every age and occupation.
- Cryotherapy calms inflammation throughout the body, offering relief from ailments as varied as arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, and sprains.
- Compression therapy from NormaTec uses a massaging action and various levels of pressure to improve circulation and promote muscle recovery.
- Massage options include chair massage—ideal for addressing migraines, neck pain, and shoulder fatigue—as well as massage chairs that cater to clients with busy schedules.