Skilled technician performs brushing and vacuuming of the chimney to rid it from creosote and soot, as well as inspects it for its safety
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of sweep:
- Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Mechanical: This is a higher-powered version of the standard method. A technician uses a motor that twists and turns wire brushes, cables and chains at a quick speed to rid the chimney shaft of hard creosote and glaze.
- Services included:
- Chimney cleaning
- Safety inspection
- Length of service: 45-60 min.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulate inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 15 miles of zip code 60102. Extra fee of $30 outside service area. Appointment required. If fireplace is deemed unsafe for use, customer will be charged price of safety inspection; voucher may be refunded. Not valid for same-day service. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Remark Contracting and Maintenance
When chimneys, furnaces, and even dryer vents are not regularly cleaned or maintained, they can catch on fire and seriously damage a home. Remark Contracting and Maintenance minimizes that possibility by thoroughly inspecting and cleaning these sites of weakness. With its interior and exterior inspections of fireplaces and free estimates on repairs, Remark Contracting and Maintenance can make homes safer.