Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a one-month individual membership ($150 value)
- $29 for a one-month family membership ($184 value)
The Riverdale Y
A lot of gyms promise to deliver a new life through cardio machines, a weight room, and a handful of yoga classes. For decades, the Y has let its services speak for themselves. The Riverdale Y quietly keeps to the mission, enriching peoples' daily lives by supporting arts and culture, building active lifestyles through sports for adults and children, and serving the community. The range of classes alone speaks to the diversity of programming, running the gamut from NFL Flag Football and basketball clinics for kids to chess and samurai sword training, which may come in handy for fighting off any mutant animals roaming the sewers.
Here are a few other things you can enjoy at The Riverdale Y membership:
- Enjoy the Arts: Catch a Jazz show with world class musicians, or a theatrical production. Learn to dance or play an instrument, or strut your stuff in a musical.
- Pick up a new skill: Forge stained glass windows or shape and glaze ceramics in workshops for beginners.
- Get acquainted with aquatics:Learn how to swim or get in a serious cardio workout in the gym's state-of-the-art saline pool—a heated, indoor alternative to chlorine pools that won't dry out skin in the winter.
- And of course, the fitness center: With sauna, steam room, racquetball and basketball courts, personal training, and massage therapy, the Y boasts the amenities of any upscale fitness club