What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$65 for one Friend membership ($100 value)
- Two invitations to the annual Friends of the Dole Institute Program & Dinner event
- Advance notice of upcoming events
- Subscription to the weekly e-newsletter <p>
$250 for one Russell Society membership ($500 value)
- Everything in the Friend membership
- Invitations to selected pre-event receptions
- Personalized engraved brick placed on the walkway (one time only)
- Name included in the biennial review
- One DVD of any program<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your voucher, membership expires 12 months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Must contact Robert Dole Institute to activate. Only new Russell Society members eligible for engraved brick. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics
Former Kansas senator Bob Dole used his history as an accomplished legislator, statesman, veteran, and public servant to establish and embody the Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics. The Dole institute is a dual archive for the senator's congressional papers and a nonpartisan forum for political discussion. Echoing Senator Dole's belief that strong convictions can coexist with mutual respect, the Dole Institute's mission is to promote civic participation among young people and demonstrate the honor of working in politics. It hosts an annual presidential lecture series, houses study groups on contemporary issues, and awards a leadership prize to an outstanding public servant in an effort to develop the next generation of leaders.