All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 24, 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012
What You'll Get
Making food from scratch typically requires advance preparation, adherence to a recipe, and your third and final genie wish. Save the third wish for more wishes with today's Groupon to Roberto's Little Havana in Cocoa Beach. Choose from the following options:
- For $26, you get a Cuban dinner for two people (up to a $52.80 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $33.90 value)
- One half pitcher of sangria (a $10.95 value)
- For $39, you get a Cuban dinner for four people (up to a $96.65 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $67.80 value)
- One pitcher of sangria (a $12.95 value)
- For $69, you get a Cuban dinner for six people (up to a $151.45 total value), which includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $23.85 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $101.70 value)
- Two pitchers of sangria (a $25.90 value)
Roberto's Little Havana prepares a menu of authentic Cuban provender whose high-piled portions test the structural integrity of tabletops. Foodies kick off tug-of-war battles over starters such as a sextet of jumbo shrimp deep-fried in coconut batter ($7.95), or green plantains upholstered with shredded beef ($6.95). Entrees, each of which struts to tables arm-in-arm with rice, beans, soup, or plantains, include tender pork medallions sautéed in wine and mushrooms ($14.95) and garlic-infused flank steak grilled over an open flame ($16.95). Dinner companions sit around pitchers of fruit-filled sangria and discuss the differences between Desi Arnaz and his television persona, Lucille Ball.
Though Roberto's Little Havana offers coupons, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 2 addl as gifts. Limit 1/table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Extra $11 fee for lobster, $33 for paella, and $5 for Arroz con pollo. Not valid for sample platter. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.