Making food from scratch typically requires advance preparation, adherence to a recipe, and your third and final genie wish. Save the third wish for more wishes with today's Groupon to Roberto's Little Havana in Cocoa Beach. Choose from the following options:
- For $26, you get a Cuban dinner for two people (up to a $52.80 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $33.90 value)
- One half pitcher of sangria (a $10.95 value)
- For $39, you get a Cuban dinner for four people (up to a $96.65 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $67.80 value)
- One pitcher of sangria (a $12.95 value)
- For $69, you get a Cuban dinner for six people (up to a $151.45 total value), which includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $23.85 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $101.70 value)
- Two pitchers of sangria (a $25.90 value)
Roberto's Little Havana prepares a menu of authentic Cuban provender whose high-piled portions test the structural integrity of tabletops. Foodies kick off tug-of-war battles over starters such as a sextet of jumbo shrimp deep-fried in coconut batter ($7.95), or green plantains upholstered with shredded beef ($6.95). Entrees, each of which struts to tables arm-in-arm with rice, beans, soup, or plantains, include tender pork medallions sautéed in wine and mushrooms ($14.95) and garlic-infused flank steak grilled over an open flame ($16.95). Dinner companions sit around pitchers of fruit-filled sangria and discuss the differences between Desi Arnaz and his television persona, Lucille Ball.
Though Roberto's Little Havana offers coupons, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
26 N Orlando Ave.
Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931Get Directions