All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 27, 2011
· Reviewed October 23, 2017
· Reviewed September 19, 2017
What You'll Get
With the rising popularity of cosmetic surgery, it's only a matter of time before feet are deemed passé and humans opt for elective wheel-pedestal procedures. Glide toward the future with today's Groupon, which gets you admission and concessions at Roller King in Roseville. Choose between two options:
- For $5, you get admission, a regular skate rental, and your choice of a slice of pizza or a hot dog (up to an $11 value).
- For $25, you get a Family Four Pack, including admission, skate rental, a pizza, and a pitcher of soda for four (a $51 value).
Since 1977, Roller King has provided children and adults with a healthy helmed escape from the boredom of walking. Follow the fragrance of commercial shoe deodorizer as you make your way to the rental counter for skates, and stow stationary shoes in the wall of rentable lockers. Once befitted with freewheeling scooter boots, lace up and summon swagger before hitting the gleaming hardwood arena for an aerobic, calorie-burning boogey 'round the rink. Like jogging, roller-skating has been shown to reduce body fat, strengthen leg muscles, increase cardiovascular fitness, and make participants more generally attractive to bionic humans. After hearts are sent palpitating and brows are engulfed in sweat, rogue easy riders can cool down at the snack bar with their choice of a pizza slice or a hot dog, and families can furnish vacant tummies with a whole pizza and wash it down with a cup of soda from the community pitcher. Check out the skating schedule for public skating times on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Locker rental ($0.50) not included. Rentals included in this Groupon are for quad skates.
- Roller King is a well maintained facility in a fairly decent neighborhood. The rink floor is very nice as I have found very few bad spots and it is relatively forgiving of falls. – Matthew P., Insider Pages
- My kids love to go to Roller King. They have the best environment for kids to have a good time. They play good, up to date music and there is even a snackbar if they get hungry. – Frank L., Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roller King
Roller King’s family-owned facility has given the community a shiny wooden surface to roll around on since 1977. The rink—which has undergone several upgrades and withstood three Visigoth raids since its construction—hosts training sessions that teach youngsters how to skate on Saturday morning and Tuesday afternoon and also serves as home turf for the Roseville speed skating team and the Roseville artistic skate club. In addition to the rink, the building also houses a snack bar that slings pizza, hot dogs, and soda, and an arcade to entertain guests who accidentally packed a pair of ice skates.