Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for one 60-minute colonic, abdominal massage, and 30-minute infrared BioMat detox session ($150 value)
- $135 for two 60-minute colonics, abdominal massages, and 30-minute infrared BioMat detox sessions ($300 value)
During the treatment, a licensed professional uses a hydrotherapy system to infuse the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body. This process is also assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness. Click here for more information on colon cleansing.
The colonic is followed by a BioMat detox session, which uses infrared energy to help ease pain and induce relaxation.
In their quest to bequeath clients with what they call "the style of wellness," Ruby Room offers a swath of services to promote peace and beauty, inside and out. Inside the 13,000-square-foot sanctuary, customers can indulge on the accoutrements of a spa, inn, and shop.
- The Spa: In a relaxing atmosphere, professional staff pamper guests with skincare, massage, and hair treatments, as well as spiritual healing sessions.
- The Inn: Visitors can rest and rejuvenate in cozy rooms with modern amenities, marble-and-glass showers, and a secret shared garden with a meditative waterfall.
- The Shop: From healing crystals to crème brûlée lip scrubs, the on-site shop teems with all manner of mind- and body-conscious wares.