About Anna's Asian Grill & Sushi Bar
Anna Makmok and her mother, Noy, have grown accustomed to sharing their contemporary pan-Asian cuisine with Chicagoans. In addition to helping found Thalia Spice, Anna and Noy have spread their influence by founding Anna's Asian Grill & Sushi Bar and Anna's Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar. The common theme uniting all of these restaurants is their eclectic cuisine, which consists of Thai, Japanese, Korean, Indian, and Laotian cooking featured alongside fare from other nations.
Noy looks to put her own mark on these familiar recipes through experimentation. This leads to dishes such as the fried avocado stuffed with spicy tuna, which was featured on an episode of Chicago's Best.
Choose Your Texture
- Crispy : fried calamari with indian curry sauce for dipping
- Tender : stir-fried mongolian steak that marinates in wine sauce alongside onion, scallion, bell pepper, and mushrooms
- Creamy : the philly sushi roll with smoked salmon, avocado, and cream cheese
- Crunchy : spicy crab rangoon
- Everything : barbecued duck with tomato and bell pepper in a coconut milk-based red thai curry
When pairing wine with spicier cuisines, it helps to pick something with a touch of sweetness, such as an off-dry riesling. The delicacy of sushi means that an equally delicate wine—think vinho verde for white or pinot noir for red—works well. For heartier, savory dishes, consider something with fruit-forward flavors and a bit more boldness: merlot. If all else fails, choose your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 20% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days