A team of experienced cleaners removes dust, dirt, and harmful allergens from clients’ carpets
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Valid only within 45 miles of zip code 14131
- One room equals 225 sq. ft.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Sammy Steamer’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Technicians and cleaners won’t shake hands
- Six feet distance required
- Customers and crews have to wear masks all the time
- Technicians will wear gloves and will replace them after each visit
- Technicians won’t use customers’ soap and sinks
- Technicians will clean their hands with wipe down equipment
- All required paperwork will be sent in a digital form
- Customers have to contact the office if they want to pay for additional services with a credit card while a technician is still in the customers’ residence
- Equipment used by technicians including vans, phones, tablets, and more will be fogged and disinfect every day
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sammy Steamer’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Sammy Steamer
The staffers at Sammy Steamer commit to leaving interiors refreshed and cozy. To that end, they serve both residential and commercial spaces with carpet and upholstery. As they banish hard-to-treat spots, odors, and stains from carpets and fabrics, these techs also clean upholstery to rid of germs, bacteria, and dust mites. But that does not exhaust the list of their services as they also help clients with duct cleaning, water-damage restorations, as well as auto detailing.