All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Diego Body Contouring
Seasoned, board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Charles Sarosy helms the team of certified technicians at San Diego Body Contouring. Drawing from years of experience that earned him a membership to the American Society of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Sarosy wields state-of-the-art laser technology to help lift faces, oust excess fat, and erase unwanted tattoos and body hair.
- Cosmetic procedures: in addition to breast augmentation and tummy tucks, San Diego Body Contouring offers a full mommy makeover for new moms who want to transform their bodies.
- Weight loss: traditional liposuction is offered, as well as the Obalon Balloon system, the first FDA-approved balloon system designed to aid with weight loss.
- Skin care: surgeons work to smooth over patients' skin with tattoo removal and IPL Photofacial treatments.