Choose from Two Options
$119 for a spa day with a massage or facial ($200 value)
- 50-minute Swedish massage or Sanctuary Jewel facial
- Hand or foot enhancement
$59 for a Deluxe Plus pedicure for one ($85 value)
- Choice of paraffin or cooling mask enhancement
The massage package includes full-day use of Sanctuary’s infinity pool and spa amenities, such as the whirlpool, steam room, fitness center, and locker room facilities. Sanctuary’s amenity access is not valid with the pedicure package.
Sanctuary Spa at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
It's not hard to see why Sanctuary Spa at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa was named one of the world's top spas by Travel + Leisure magazine and featured on Groupon. For starters, there's the backdrop. Located not 5 miles from downtown Scottsdale, Sanctuary Spa is spread across 53 acres of pristine desert landscape. Then there are its multitudinous amenities, including 12 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a 25-meter lap pool, and a zen meditation garden and reflecting pond.
What truly makes the spa a sanctuary, however, is its selection of indulgent services. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Five Star firming facial: This indulgent facial works to combat signs of aging. Using Astara Skin Care formulas, which are packed with antioxidants and nutrients, the aesthetician helps moisturize and firm skin, while protecting it from environmental damage.
- Bodhi body-contouring treatment: This detoxifying service begins with a gentle body polish, followed by a warm, spicy body wrap. It also includes a warm herbal-poultice facial massage and a Swedish massage accompanied by black-pepper, clove-bud, and kaffir-lime essential oils.
- Luk pra kope: Meaning "to massage with medicinal herbs," this Asian-inspired treatment starts with a fragrant kaffir-lime foot exfoliation. The therapist will then apply organic herbs along the body's meridians, concluding the service with a Thai massage that's augmented by a heated herbal compress.
- Watsu: During this deeply relaxing 60-minute aquatic-therapy session, the client floats in warm water as a massage therapist gently cradles, rocks, and stretches the body. Because it takes place in the water, clients are able to increase their range of motion with less pain.
- Sweet Dreams: Before guests head to bed, one of Sanctuary Spa's staff members arrives in their room to perform this luxurious treatment. Clients breathe in citrus and lavender scents during a full-body scrub followed by a scalp massage, hot bath, and tea service.