Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 tapas and wine for two or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $17 for $30 tapas and wine for two or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- $22 for $40 tapas and wine for four or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 tapas and wine for four or more, valid Friday–Sunday
- Click to see the menu.
Tapas could only emerge from a culture with the long history and easygoing attitude of Spain. What began as a meal for weary travelers has since evolved into a festive form of bar food, which is meant to tide you over until one of the country's notoriously late dinners. At Sangarita's, chefs recreate the shareable small plates of their homeland, leveraging the bold flavors and iconic ingredients of the Spanish peninsula into dishes that are as authentic as they are delicious. Before you order your first round, read on to learn about some of the menu's most popular offerings:
- Croquetas de jamon: These deep-fried potato croquettes hold a delicious secret—salty bites of Spain's famed serrano ham.
- Cauliflower al catalan: Prepared in the style of Spain's northeastern Catalonia region, this dish marries cauliflower with onions, almonds, raisins, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Ceviche mixto: Lemon and lime juices do the cooking in this refreshing dish that combines fresh shrimp, tilapia, and calamari.
- Tortilla española: Eggs, potatoes, and onions are all it takes to make this simple, yet iconic omelet.
- Salumeria: When in doubt, go for the cheese and meats. This charcuterie board showcases Spanish varieties of both, along with bites of quince paste and marcona almonds for extra complexity.