Nostalgia-filled theme park delights families with Santa-themed village, extensive zoo, and thrilling rides
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? View the daily operating hours
- What’s included: single-day admission to all rides, shows, and attractions
- Free admission for anyone shorter than 36” regardless of age
- What can I bring inside? Prepared food in a cooler not exceeding 18”x12”x12” may be brought in for an additional $5.
- Prohibited items: large or wheeled coolers, grills, glass containers, alcohol, weapons of any kind, laser pointers, radios and other sound-emitting devices, and skate shoes (Heely’s)
- Parking information: free
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Santa’s Village Azoosment & Water Park
When he shuts up his workshop at the North Pole after another holiday season, Santa Claus doesn’t simply hibernate until next December. Instead, he packs up his sleigh and heads to his summer home at Fox River Valley’s Santa’s Village Azoosment & Water Park. Open from May to early October, the park offers guests a wide range of attractions and entertainment.
A renowned lover of animals, Santa has also filled his park with a menagerie of creatures both familiar and exotic. Visitors can grab a bite to eat at Mrs. Claus Kitchen on their way to see the Parakeet Paradise, Tortoise Island, or Old McDonald’s Farm and Petting Zoo. In addition, guests can enjoy our new water park, Santa Springs.
Always in the holiday spirit, the park welcomes groups looking to add a spark to reunions, birthdays, or group outings. This accommodating spirit even extends to the park's rule book: parking is free.