Kids and adults learn the foundations of self-defense and physical discipline in classes for all skill levels
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for eight karate classes for kids or adults with uniform at Ocean Township Location ($213 value)
- $19 for four karate classes for kids or adults at Ocean Township Location ($84 value)
- $29 for eight karate classes for kids or adults with uniform at Edison or Cranford Location ($213 value)
- $19 for four karate classes for kids or adults at Edison or Cranford Location ($84 value)
- $29 for eight karate classes for kids or adults with uniform at East Brunswick location ($213 value)
- $20 for four karate classes for kids or adults at East Brunswick location ($84 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 8 classes must be used within 5 weeks of activation, 4 classes must be used within 3 weeks of activation. Valid only for location purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Satori Academy of Martial Arts
Satori Academy of Martial Arts's head instructor Nancy Walzog single-handedly challenges the traditional archetype of the stoic, sinewy sensei. As a mother and teacher, she understands the powerful impact such a study can have, both in and out of the gym. Far from plucking flies from the air with chopsticks or barking orders at new recruits, she and fellow teachers create a welcoming environment. Her classes blend techniques from Kenpo Karate, kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, taekwondo, and other martial arts forms into comprehensive self-defense lessons. In keeping with the accomodation theme, the studio allows members to drop into almost any class on the schedule, although some require experience with certain techniques and at least one unarmed victory over a dragon.