Experienced winery and brewery owners invite guests to the tasting room where they can sample unique craft beverages
About This Deal
- Wine or Beer Tasting for Two with Appetizers
- Wine or Beer Tasting for Four with Appetizers
About Scatter Creek Winery & Brewing
Family-owned Scatter Creek Winery was established in 2005 and has been a bright spot on the Western Washington wine scene ever since becoming #1 on Winery Seattle's AList 2017. Now, the owners Terril and Andrea Keary have expanded their pursuit to include a brewery as well. Together, Scatter Creek Winery & Brewery and the adjacent tasting rooms provide a center of socialization where locals and visitors alike can sample innovative, locally-sourced wines and freshly-brewed beers. Wine and beer are both also handcrafted on site.
Here's a look at some of their wines:
- The Big Jake is a Cabernet Sauvignon and local prize winner. It's aged in oak and has bold and robust notes. Pairs nicely with red meats.
- Candelina Bianca, a Chardonnay, has buttery notes but isn't too oaky. Pairs nicely with soft cheeses.
And here are some of the beers on tap:
- Hazy Rails: A German Hefeweizen that incorporates unique flavors like clove and banana; the owners call it a "must try" (4.46% ABV).
- Screamin' Rails is the resident IPA, bitter but balanced with notes of grapefruit and citrus (6.6% ABV).
- Steam Stack: A strong, dark porter that drinks smoothly, tempered with notes of coffee (7.9% ABV).