Like the best-tasting pieces of Halloween candy, shoes are better when they have blades attached to them. Appreciate edgy footwear with today’s Groupon to Ice Den in Scottsdale. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a weekend ice-skating outing for two (up to a $30 total value) that includes:
- Two open-skate admissions (up to a $7 value each)
- Two skate rentals (up to a $4 value each)
One dessert at the Ice Den’s 18º Neighborhood Grill (up to an $8 value)
- For $28, you get a weekend ice-skating outing for four (up to a $60 total value) that includes:
- Four open-skate admissions (up to a $7 value each)
- Four skate rentals (up to a $4 value each)
- Two desserts at the Ice Den’s 18º Neighborhood Grill (up to an $8 value each)
Both deals are valid for any open-skate time on Saturday or Sunday.
Ice Den’s 120,000-square-foot facility hosts two NHL-sized indoor ice rinks where the Coyotes practice and the public plays, earning recognition as one of USA Today’s 10 Great Places to Cut a Fine Figure Eight. Ice skimmers lace up their choice from 800 pairs of hockey skates, figure skates, or sneakers with butcher knives taped to the bottom, available in toddler size 6 through adult size 15, before spinning triple axels in the crisp 53-degree air. Wee ones can also rent skate trainers ($3, not covered by this deal) and build their ice legs in a small coned-off area.
Dessert-seeking skaters catch their breath at the Ice Den’s 18º Neighborhood Grill, where vanilla ice cream scoops into floats, powdered sugar sprinkles fried dough, and buttermilk-cream-cheese frosting lavishes fresh cinnamon rolls. On Radio Disney nights, club lighting flashes as a DJ spins tunes, and TRL nights pair a laser light show with door prizes and a DJ who makes ice-sculpture portraits of each guest.