Scuba instructors guide pupils through a classroom and pool session before four open-water sessions to obtain PADI open-water certification
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Classroom training session
- Pool session
- Four open-water dives led by a team of trained instructors
- After certification is complete, two 2-tank dives on charter boat
- Group or Private lessons (depending on the option)
- Group class sizes are small for a low student:teacher ratio
- Course duration: The PADI (Open Water Diver course) typically runs four days
- Scuba Works supplies buoyancy-compensator devices, tanks, regulators, wetsuits, and weights. Students need to provide a mask, fins, boots, and snorkel.
- Masks, fins, boots and snorkel equipment can be rented for $60 or purchased at a special student rate.
- Students must purchase the course materials from Scuba Works for $184.
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- Not valid for redemption if you have any of the following health conditions: asthma or heart conditions.
About Scuba Works
Based out of sunny Jupiter on the shores of the warm Gulf Stream, Scuba Works—named Best Dive Center in 2010 by CityVoter—guides aquatic adventurers on scenic diving tours. Helmed by a PADI-trained and certified course director with 42 years of dive instruction, the intrepid staff continually add to expertise with routine continuing-education courses. In addition to tours, Scuba Works offers basic and advanced open-water scuba-certification and specialty classes as well as professional courses for those wanting to become a dive professional.