Guests visit a chocolate factory to learn about the creation process from start to finish and taste a variety of chocolate
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 1-hour tour which showcases the production process and includes chocolate tasting
- Departure times: Monday to Saturday on 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., or 2 p.m. (machines don’t run on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Age restrictions: Must be 6 or older
- What to wear: comfortable walking shoes, sweater, light jacket
- Transportation: Free parking available onsite
- All guests must leave their belongings in lockers before the tour starts, and wear a hair net during the tour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 6 or older. Reservation required. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seattle Chocolate
CEO Jean Thompson of Seattle Chocolate is an expert chocolatier who crafts sweet treats utilizing Kosher, non-GMO, and vegan ingredients. To put it simply, these chocolate bars are pure. Since 1991, her company has been providing the Pacific Northwest exquisite bites suitable as gifts or indulgent desserts. The company uses locally sourced ingredients, such as Joe's Garage Coffee's Turkish coffee grounds and nuts from GloryBee in Eugene, OR, to make their 37 signature chocolate bars, including the favorite San Juan Sea Salt truffle bar. A stop at their shop guarantees a smile from how deliciously rich these "treat-yourself" snacks are.