Photographers preserve subjects’ precious memories, abolishing the need to hastily scoop reflections out of nearby fountains. Seek permanence with today’s Groupon to Serendipity Studio in Franklin. Choose between the following options:
- For $49, you get a one-hour photo shoot package, valid within 25 miles of Franklin (a $485 value). This package includes a one-hour photo shoot (a $350 value) and a choice of one pose for all the following:
- One digital image (a $75 value)
- One 8”x10” print (a $20 value)
- Two 4”x6” prints (a $20 value)
- Eight wallet prints (a $20 value)
- For $1,200, you get a six-hour wedding package (a $2,500 total value), valid within 50 miles of Franklin. This package includes:
- Six-hour wedding photo shoot with one photographer (a $2,000 value)
- DVD of all images taken with basic editing (a $500 value)<p>
The professional photographers at Serendipity Studio pin down fleeting moments during personalized shoots and professional wedding photography packages. During shoots, which can be held at Serendipity’s studio or on location, an expert shutterbug clicks away for up to 60 minutes as clients pose and practice cheerleading pyramids. After the shoot, subjects walk away with a high-resolution digital image and several prints that can be placed in frames or pinned proudly to clothes. Alternatively, the newly betrothed can summon a photographer to their special day to snap shots for up to six hours, the standard time needed for most grooms to recite their vows. Clients also receive a DVD of all images taken at the wedding, touched up with basic editing.
8x10, 4x6, and wallets they only get to choose 1 pose for all of them.
Photographers Paul and Sheri Bartoszek have a knack for capturing images at exactly the right moment, whether they’re snapping shots of a newly wedded couple slowly waltzing across the dance floor or shooting film of a musician as his fingers fly up and down a guitar amid thousands of screaming fans. No matter if they’re in the Serendipity Studio or the brand-new downtown Nashville studio, the photographers strive to take pictures worthy of placement among their other works, many of which hang in galleries across the United States and Canada. They then develop prints, which can framed or pinned proudly to clothes, and supply clients with high-resolution digital images.
In addition to snapping their own shots, the shutterbugs teach photography classes. Students learn how to operate point-and-shoot and DSLR cameras and how to get the most out of natural or artificial lighting in various indoor and outdoor locations, such as the square in Murfreesboro or a doghouse.
230 Franklin Rd.
Bldg. 2B, Suite 221
Franklin, Tennessee 37064