During the tour, participants fly over Grand Canyon, admire the breathtaking views, take pictures, and enjoy a complimentary picnic lunch
About This Deal
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off via a limousine van
- Friendly, professional, and well-trained staff ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Round trip helicopter tour from the terminal to and from the Grand Canyon
- Live in-flight pilot narration
- Six-passenger top-of-the-line AStar helicopters with all forward facing seats and air conditioning
- Landing nearly 4,000 feet below the rim at Serenity’s private landing site
- Complimentary picnic lunch included overlooking the Colorado River
Options are for one person. Purchase multiple for your party.
- Departure time: By appointment
Notable sights: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, The Grand Wash Cliffs, a flight through the Grand Canyon, as well as a return through the Bowl of Fire.
- Nearly thirty years operating helicopter tours in the Grand Canyon and Maui, Hawaii
- Perfect safety record
- Boutique-style personalized guest services
Need To Know
About Serenity Helicopters
Serenity Helicopters owner and operator Steve Egger understands the journey is just as important as the destination. As a former Vietnam army pilot, he began his touring career in the Hawaiian Islands, where he discovered the "ride itself" was a vital component of the overall touring experience. Today, and with more than 25 years of experience, Steve and his team aim to ensure Serenity Helicopters provides a safe, luxurious, and comfortable experience for Las Vegas sightseers.
The tour begins at guests' hotels, where Mercedes Sprinter vans transport guests in style with individual, full-leather reclining captain's chairs, and complimentary cold drinks. At the terminal, a six-seat American Eurocopter ASTAR helicopter waits for guests to board, which takes off with an FAA- and tour guide-certified pilot at the helm. Inside the air conditioned helicopter, the forward-facing seats give guests unobstructed, 180 degree views of the Grand Canyon, as well as other notable sights like Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and The Grand Wash Cliffs. Additionally, Serenity Helicopters bring guests up close and personal to this natural wonder, as certain tours touch down nearly 4,000 feet below the rim at Serenity Helicopters' private landing site, where guests can enjoy a complimentary champagne picnic lunch overlooking the Colorado River.