All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 2, 2016
· Reviewed November 4, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of pumpkins
Families hunting for the perfect, long stem, “chubby face” pumpkin can visit Shawn’s Pumpkin Patch, open from October 7 to October 31. See a full list of hours here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per group. Not valid on pumpkins under $3. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shawn's Pumpkin Patch and Shawn's Christmas Trees
In the autumn, Shawn's Pumpkin Patch treats families to seasonal fun with games, rides, and of course, pumpkin picking. Then, between Thanksgiving and December 24, Shawn's Christmas Trees spreads cheer with hand-selected fir trees from North Carolina. Read on to learn more about each:
Shawn's Pumpkin Patch
- What you can take home with you: pumpkins and festive gourds from the patch
- What kids can enjoy: pony rides, a petting zoo, bounce & ball houses, giant slides, obstacle courses, face painting, and train & kiddies rides
- What the whole family can enjoy: a trip through the maze
Shawn's Christmas Trees
- Types of trees they carry: Noble fir, Nordman fir, Douglas fir, Grand fir, silver tips, and Fraser fir
- Where the trees come from: North Carolina
- The biggest trees: reach up to 15-feet tall
- For something smaller: bring home garland or six sizes of wreaths