Autumn is the only season where pumpkins are judged by their personality as well as their performance in the swimsuit competition. Get to know fall’s finest with today’s Groupon to Shea’s Maze in Corn in Gettysburg. Choose from the following options:
- For $6, you get a corn-maze and pumpkin package for one adult and one child (up to a $13.50 total value).
- For $11, you get a corn-maze and pumpkin package for two adults and two children (up to a $27 total value).
- For $17, you get a corn-maze and pumpkin package for two adults and four children (up to a $44 total value).
Each corn-maze and pumpkin package includes the following:
- One ticket per adult (a $5 value each)
- One ticket per child aged 6–13 (a $3.50 value each)
- One pumpkin per child (a $5 value each)
Children aged 5 and younger are admitted free.
The puzzle architects at Shea’s Maze in Corn entertain families and runaway scarecrows with a perplexing and amusing labyrinth scattered across 5 corn-covered acres of the historic Gettysburg farm. Carved through the site of the Civil War’s sole jack-o’-lantern contest, lopped corn paths beckon children and their guardians with ambling twists and turns and three along-the-route challenges. Upon completing the maze, children can plot carving designs or reinvent the way H-O-R-S-E is played while choosing their very own pumpkin from a selection of standard basketball-sized squashes. Before patrons head home, they can wrap up their harvest-time holiday by visiting farm animals, including geese, sheep, and kittens that are bound to elicit belly rubs.
2278 Hanover Rd.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325