About Simit Sarayi
In 2002, it all started with a bagel. The bagel was baked fresh and served to a customer in a little bake shop called Simit Sarayi, which was nestled in the Turkish city of Mecidiyeköy. And the bagel caught on. Its aromas lured customers into the doors of the bakery. Demand for these fresh-baked creations spread, and soon Simit Sarayi bakeries opened more locations until they could be found all over Turkey, and then all over Europe, and then all over the world. Fifteen years later and Simit Sarayi was serving 650,000 guests every day, thanks to the help of its 10,000 employees all over the globe. And it all started with a simple bagel. Today, Simit Sarayi—which is Turkish for "bagel palace"—serves up their Turkish "simits" alone, with a beverage, or as the breading of a piled-high sandwich.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 4, 2018
· Reviewed November 3, 2017
· Reviewed October 17, 2017
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 35% cash back on your first purchase and 15% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days