What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $59.99 for a theme-park admission package for one ($99.99 total value)
- $119 for a theme-park admission package for two ($199.98 total value)
Each package includes the following, per person:
- Daily park admission ($64.99 value each)
- Meal inside the park ($15 value each)
- Parking pass ($20 value each)
Online redemption required after purchase: After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption required. Groupon is not ticket for entry to Six Flags; must follow instructions on voucher. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts for the single-guest option only. Valid only for option purchased. Must print voucher from company website and present upon arrival. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special promotions. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Six Flags Over Texas
In the minds of politicians and geography teachers, Austin is the indisputable capital of Texas. But Arlington can at least claim to be the thrill capital of Texas, thanks to Six Flags Over Texas and its collection of wooden and steel roller coasters. But beyond those hulking giants, which can be seen towering in the skyline from miles away, there are over 100 rides, live shows, and attractions sprawled across 212 acres of fun for visitors of all ages. Read on to learn about some of the park's newest and most popular attractions.
- Gotham City: In this special section of the park, DC fans can experience the thrills of BATMAN The Ride, which turns the Caped Crusader into an inverted roller coaster. New rides in Gotham City include RIDDLER Revenge (a swinging adventure atop a swaying pendulum) and the twists and whirls of the CATWOMAN Whip and HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity
- Titan: This favorite sends riders racing down a 255-foot drop until they reach a top speed of 85 miles per hour—and that's only the beginning.
- New Texas Giant: This updated version of the park's classic Texas Giant features trains modeled after vintage Cadillacs, multiple turns banked up to 115°, and over 4,506 feet (1,373 m) of track. Amusement Today voted it the Best New Ride of 2011
- Other Attractions: Check out Bugs Bunny Boomtown and its 10-kid friendly attractions or grab a bite at one of the park's many restaurants which serve everything from burgers to Asian cuisine.