Roller coasters arouse adrenaline-fueled thrills by exploiting man's innate fear of losing his sunglasses. Dare to defy gravity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59.99 for a theme-park admission package for one ($99.99 total value)
- $119 for a theme-park admission package for two ($199.98 total value)
Each package includes the following, per person:
- Daily park admission ($64.99 value each)
- Meal inside the park ($15 value each)
- Parking pass ($20 value each)
Online redemption required after purchase: After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Six Flags Over Texas
In the minds of politicians and geography teachers, Austin is the indisputable capital of Texas. But Arlington can at least claim to be the state's capital of adrenaline-inducing thrills. That's all thanks to Six Flags Over Texas and its collection of wooden and steel roller coasters. The tallest, Titan, sends riders racing down a 255-foot drop until they reach a top speed of 85 miles per hour—and that's only the beginning.
Beneath Titan's towering peak stretches a park that's home to more than 100 rides, live shows, and other attractions. Befitting the park's international theme, different areas pay homage to foreign countries such as France and Mexico. Texas has plenty of representation as well, namely the New Texas Giant. An updated version of the park's classic Texas Giant, this coaster features trains modeled after vintage Cadillacs.
Other sections of the park are ripped straight from the pages of a comic book. At Gotham City, Batman™ The Ride turns the Caped Crusader into an inverted roller coaster; the ride will be even more thrilling when it's turned backwards this summer. Elsewhere, the Looney Tunes gang takes over Bugs Bunny Boomtown and its 10 kid-friendly attractions. Hang around for a while, and you might even get to shake hands with Bugs Bunny himself.
Here are a couple of tips to help you navigate the park:
- Consider purchasing a THE FLASH PASS, which lets you reserve a spot in line without actually having to wait in line.
- Catch a concert, Wild West cabaret show, or another form of live entertainment.
- Grab a bite at one of the park's many restaurants, which serve everything from burgers to Asian cuisine.
“During the week, Monday - Thursday, when everyone is at work are the best times to go! The lines were great, the food was great, and the experience was AWESOME!”
“FUN FOR THEORY WHOLE FAMILY! ”