Daredevils can feel the rush of 45-second free-fall as they enjoy breathtaking views of Yosemite National Park
About This Deal
- Video and Photo Package includes photos and videos of the skydive jump (jump not included and must be purchased separately). Package is per person; if multiple guests would like videos and photos, they will each need to purchase their own video and photo package.
- Special restrictions apply when weighing more than 200 pounds; $1 per pound over 200 pounds
- No tandem students over 240 pounds
- Must be 18 or older
- What to wear: loose-fitting clothes and athletic shoes
- Duration of freefall: up to 60 seconds
- See FAQ
Please prepare to stay half a day for the jump.
Need To Know
About Skydive Yosemite
Yosemite is known for its beautiful monoliths, gorgeous vistas, and scenic waterfalls. Hiking tourists and campers can spend months here and never be able to see all of it. The best viewpoint isn't from beside the Merced River or atop El Capitan—it's from above. Skydive Yosemite brings the best of the nation's third national park to visitors, sending them flying from thousands of feet high for incredible views of all of Yosemite's mountains and valleys. Jumpers can leap in tandem, too, having new skydivers fly through the air with the help of an experienced jumper.