A brewery, like the beach, is a relaxing oasis that allows tired travelers to bask in golden hues, frolic in frothy spumes, and get in splash fights with siblings. Savor sudsy fun with today’s Groupon to Sly Fox Brewhouse and Eatery in Phoenixville. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $37 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer or bucket
- Two sandwiches, burgers, or flatbread pizzas
- For $25, you get a pub meal for four (up to a $74 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers or buckets
- Four sandwiches, burgers, or flatbread pizzas
- For $33, you get a pub meal for six (up to a $111 value), which includes the following:
- Three appetizers or buckets
- Six sandwiches, burgers, or flatbread pizzas<p>
Sly Fox Brewhouse and Eatery’s own in-house suds spice up the cuisine crafted by its resident chefs, who enlist the aid of fresh ingredients to assemble hearty platters of comforting favorites. Diners can craft epicurean prologues with appetizers such as the sweet-potato fries dipped in a signature horseradish sauce. For a meatier bite, meat-abstaining diners can fill fists with the Peace wrap, a vegetarian mélange of house-roasted vegetables, hummus, and feta cheese bundled together on a whole-wheat tortilla. Flatbread pizza crusts ferry savory ingredients into waiting mouths, and the Black Rock Double pub burger teams two burger patties with scene-stealing bacon and supporting pilsner-steamed onion back-up singers.
Though they are not included in today’s Groupon, Sly Fox Brewhouse and Eatery crafts a host of tasty brews, filling out a tasty, food-friendly beer program helmed by award-winning brewmaster Brian O’Reilly.
520 Kimberton Rd.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460Get Directions