Like a wrench buried in a cluttered junk drawer, it can be difficult to dig up the right memory when your soda fountain is gushing cola all over the kitchen floor. Organize life’s fleeting moments into a conveniently accessible toolbox with today’s Groupon: for $125, you get a 30-minute portrait session ($200 value) and two prints (one 8"x10" print and one 5"x7" print, a $65 value) at Snapdragon Photography, located in the TULA Art Center in Buckhead ($265 total value). Bookings must be made by March 1. Choose between two options:
- 30-minute studio portrait session for kids, babies, and families
- 30-minute studio or location shoot with pets or pets and owners
Snapdragon shutterbug Jennifer Schwartz has been snapping mugs, as well as faces, for more than 15 years. Jennifer's own two youngsters have taught her how to work flexibly with time-pressed families, so she specializes in capturing the captivating spontaneity of expectant mothers, playful tikes, training montages, and notoriously difficult-to-photograph vampire toddlers. Four-legged subjects sit, stay, and roll over for photographer Ryan Nabulsi inside the Snapdragon studio or outside at an area park, giving leash-holders the option to pose with furry pals or cheer them on from the sidelines.
Cryogenic freezing may hold a darling moment for a while and is essential for interstellar travel, but it doesn't freeze time as dependably or affordably as photography. Today's Groupon lets you stock up on scribble-hiding wall portraits and compliment-baiting desk pictures.
Groupon customers may upgrade to an hour-long session or an outdoor shoot (for humans) for an additional $50.
Five Citysearchers give Snapdragon Photography a perfect five stars:
- Jennifer captured our kids with authentic emotion. The entire experience was professional and enjoyable. Her collage of our kids looks like a piece of art. We would recommend her to everyone we know. – Renee Klein
- Jennifer Schwartz has a wonderful way with children. She creates a relaxed fun atmosphere during the photo sessions. My photos from Snapdragon Photography are truly treasures that capture the joy of childhood! – juliehungeling
- I love that I have fantastic pictures of my children as they grow, starting when they were infants and continuing through their toddler and pre-school years. – sariwachtel