Passengers observe bottle nose dolphins in their natural habitat and snorkel the coral reef
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: 3 hours
- Departure location: 201 Williams St. Key West, 33040 Florida
- Departure time: 11 a.m.
- What’s included: snorkel equipment, instruction provided by experienced guides, and free draft beer for customers 21 and over.
- Free admission for children under 5
- Unlimited free draft beer will be served after snorkeling activities are finished.
- Click here to view the schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid memorial day, fourth of July and December 21-27th. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Easter. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunset Watersports
Outdoors-enthusiasts are in for an adventure at Sunset Watersports. With years of tradition and a growing number of locations, this watersports rental company offers an array of activities for those wishing to explore the Key West area in a fun and active way. From fishing, sunset, and dolphin-watching cruises, to boat rentals and windsurfing lessons, there's something for everyone at Sunset Watersports.