What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for admission for one, valid Monday–Friday ($35 value)
- $27 for admission for one, valid Saturday or Sunday ($45 value)
The day pass to Spa Castle includes unlimited daily access to facilities including all indoor and outdoor bade pools, locker rooms, saunas, baths, and lounge areas. Food and beverages, massages, and treatments are available for an additional fee and can be purchased using your electronic key.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 20 per person, may buy 20 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Carollton, Texas location. Not valid for redemption until 24 hours after purchase. Not valid with promo codes. Not valid on federal holidays or holiday weekends. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Spa Castle
Texans looking for an international spa experience needn't travel far, thanks to Carrollton's Spa Castle. And quite a castle it is, spanning 140,000 square feet of swimming pools, Asian-style saunas, European-style water spas, and treatment rooms—not to mention an onsite hotel. Like its sister location in Queens, New York, Spa Castle is loaded with luxurious amenities. Read on to learn about a few of the relaxing activities at the 24-hour (and kid-friendly) facility:
- Sauna Valley: The second floor houses 10 toasty sauna rooms, each composed of different materials and set to temperatures ranging from 90 to 189 degrees. For example, the Charcoal Tower's activated charcoal is designed to remove toxins from the body, while the Color Therapy sauna room employs chromotherapy to balance the body, mind, and soul's energies.
- Hydrotherapy: Spa Castle's indoor and outdoor bade pools feature strategically placed jets that massage different body areas. Aside from helping visitors unwind, the jets in these five pools aim to improve circulation, muscle tension, and digestion.
- Lounges: Separated into men's and women's facilities, each of the spa's locker rooms are furnished with all your wellness needs. In addition to electronically operated lockers, the area features a lounge filled with plush couches and a flat-screen TV plus an ondol room with heated floors.
- Bathing house: Modeled after traditional Asian and European bathhouses, Spa Castle's bathing house includes four heated mineral pools and a cold plunge pool, which can be used to perform contrast hydrotherapy. The area also features wet and dry saunas and seated showers.
- Spa treatments: Like the structure itself, the spa's menu of services draw on global influences. Massages may employ Swedish, shiatsu, or reflexology techniques, and several types of traditional Korean body scrubs are available. Elsewhere, Lavender Beauty Spa offers indulgent caviar facials, nourishing body wraps, and rejuvenating mani-pedis.