Medical professionals help clients achieve their weight-management goals with the help of vitamin B12 or a customized one-month program
About This Deal
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- One-Month Medical Weight-Management Program includes:
- 30-Days supply of Phentermine
- Weekly injections B12 or MIB B12
- In-body measurement
- Optional weekly weigh-ins
- Customized diet plan
About Spectrum Med Spa
People can be complicated, and so can their skincare needs. That's why Spectrum Med Spa doesn't stop at just one or two key treatments, but covers the full gamut of aesthetic services. Read on to learn about just a few of its specializations:
- Face: Services designed to improve tone and banish signs of aging are customized for each client's needs and may include radio frequency therapy, chemical peels, or injectable fillers.
- Wellness: Holistic therapies like infrared sauna sessions and detoxification treatments aim to boost results by empowering clients from the inside out
- Body: Techs use a machine to contour and tighten skin and reduce cellulite. The non-invasive procedure used multi-polar radio frequency and a pulsed electromagnetic field to deeply penetrate skin, softening deep wrinkles and diminishing fine lines over 8–10 30-minute sessions.