Bowling is a socially acceptable feat of public strength, unlike shoving over a statue or forgiveness. Send obstacles toppling with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a cosmic bowling and pizza package for two (a $47.45 total value)
- Two hours of cosmic bowling and shoe rentals for two (a $33 value)
- 10” pizza with one topping (a $9.95 value)
- Two PBR beers (a $4.50 value)
$38 for a cosmic bowling and pizza package for four (an $88.20 total value)
- Two hours of cosmic bowling and shoe rentals for four (a $66 value)
- 14” pizza with one topping (a $13.20 value)
- Four PBR beers (a $9 value)
Cosmic bowling occurs on Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 10 p.m.
Spin Alley Bowling Center
During the day, the space echoes with sounds like thunderclaps, but on weekend nights, black lights and thumping music move in and take over. It could be one of two things: a bowling alley or a rave on Mount Olympus. Spin Alley Bowling Center is the former—a playground for friendly competition, where mythology is made with every 7-10 split or series of strikes. This bowling alley features five big-box speakers and a large screen that broadcasts music videos, as well as a full bar and a restaurant that dishes out piping-hot pizzas. Every Friday and Saturday night, Spin Alley lets its hair down during cosmic bowling, a multisensual experience where sound, light, and fog add a festive element to the game.