All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for two all-area lift passes (up to $96 value)
- $72 for three all-area lift passes (up to $144 value)
- $94 for four all-area lift passes (up to $192 value)
- Each pass is valid for any time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per pair or group per visit, Valid for 2015 to 2016 winter seasonAll Lift tickets must be used the same day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spring Mountain Ski Area
When the Buckman family purchased Spring Mountain Ski Area in 2000, they didn't take on the 100-acre project alone. Instead, they combined forces with the township and the county to keep the area safe from outside development and allow residents to enjoy the multiple recreation opportunities the sprawling space offered. Read on to learn how Spring Mountain Ski Area has enriched the community for the past 15 years and counting:
- Snow Sports Lessons: Want to learn how to ski? Learn best in a group setting? Prefer one-on-one snowboarding instruction? All of these options and more are available to students of all skill levels.
- Canopy Tours and Rock Climbing—Oh, My!: In the warm months, guests can zipline through the trees at up to 60 mph or scale the rocks that dot the large acreage.
- Scream Mountain: Throughout each October, Spring Mountain morphs into a spooky wonderland filled with all things haunted, from hayrides to chairlifts to walks through the woods—all imbued with the eerie sense that you're being led by the ghost of an 18th-century quarry man.
- Woodside Lodge: This nearly 100-year-old inn served as a summer getaway to its first guests and now welcomes people year-round for dinner parties, weddings, and cozy retreats by the fire.