Visitors can learn more about the history of spycraft, as well as test their own skills in hacking, encrypting, surveillance, and more
About This Deal
Click here to view the schedule:
- Adult tickets for ages 14 and up
- Child tickets are valid for ages 6-14
- Children 5 and under are free
- What’s included:
- Admission on any day through December 31, 2022
From the moment they enter SPYSCAPE, the visitors are immersed in the world of spycraft. After a briefing, they can enter a museum filled with challenges designed to test their skills. Some of them include:
- Special Ops Challenge: A laser tunnel, where the visitors can also find out more about the original ?Q?, the inspiration for the character of James Bond.
- Deception Challenge: Here the guests can test how good their lying and lie detection skills are, as well as learn about a double agent from the FBI.
- Encryption Challenge: This challenge gives the visitors a chance to create and crack a code, as well as find out how the Enigma machine was hacked.