Follow along with a Master Artist during a two hour in-person event and take home your Masterpiece
About This Deal
- Guests participate at local Venues around town
- Valid toward any $25 in person painting event; view the list of upcoming events on our website
- All of the materials are included.
- No events will exceed 15 people during Stage 2
- We will not be providing aprons, but feel free to bring your own, or wear something comfortable that you don’t mind getting a few drops of paint on.
- We will apply social distancing, and masks will be required upon entry
- We will also provide latex rubber gloves to provide additional safety for the event
Need To Know
About Stir Up The Paint
Create in a judgment free zone, no critiques, no judgments, just pure fun!
About Stir Up The Paint Stir Up The Paint is the same team that brought you Paint-Nite Seattle. Our mission is to provide an exhilarating experience where you focus on creating in a judgment-free zone. It’s important to be able to create in a supportive environment where you are not being critiqued or judged but embraced as you express your uniqueness and creativity. It’s not about mimicking another painting but finding your own expression by learning techniques and brush strokes that you are taught at each event. You go on your own journey to express yourself creatively, while our Master Artists guide you along the way. Each Artist is trained to enhance your experience by connecting with your energy as you follow the master painting or decide to deviate from it. You are encouraged to embrace your own color palette and express yourself creatively in the way that is most comfortable for you. We do walk you through a Master Painting but encourage you to express yourself in your own unique way. We are all special, and not one project will look the same as the person sitting next to you. That is the beauty of creating. We all express ourselves in a unique way, and we are all special. There is no one else in the world exactly like you. That is the beauty of being you. That's how we Stir It Up.